Watch for 12 Minutes - Learn how to Maintain Bone Health
Strength Training Improves Your Bones
From Harvard Health - Strength Training builds more than muscles
- Most of us know that strength training can help build and maintain muscle mass and strength.
- What many of us don't know is that strong muscles lead to strong bones.
- Strong bones can help minimize the risk of fracture due to osteoporosis.
BFR Studies / Peer Review
Peer Review of Training with BFR
BFR with B3 Bands allows people to do strength training with exercise as easy as walking!
Using BFR showed improved skeletal bone mass patterns
Other papers showed that low intensity exercise combined with BFR may provide not only an increase in muscle adaptation, but also in bone and consequently modification in its biomarkers
Studies analyzed two biomarkers and found that BFR training also accelerates bone metabolism
Both aerobic and anaerobic exercises combined with BFR can provide satisfactory results related to the bone biomarkers.
BFR is a feasible and applicable alternative to many population groups (elderly, young, physically active or not), that aim to treat or slow up the effects of bone diseases
Safe with Light Exercise
- These findings suggest that at-risk populations can perform BFR without fear of overt cardiovascular risk.
Safety Study Yoga
- We found that there were no further elevations in arterial blood pressure and myocardial oxygen demand when B3 / B Strong Bands were added to yoga practices.
- Our findings indicate that B3 / B Strong Bands can be applied to yoga while avoiding unfavorable hemodynamic responses and preserving the intended effects on muscle hypertrophy.
We Guarantee your Results with a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee